Wednesday, February 17, 2010

4 Months Old!!!






Well, Gracie is already 4 months old.....time goes by so quickly.
Here are some things about Gracie:
*She loves bath time!! We walk upstairs to her bathroom, she looks in the mirror and smiles, she gets undressed, comes back to the mirror and smiles and coos, she sucks the water out of her washcloth and then kicks and splashes!
*Literally she loves bedtime and her crib....The minute we put her in it, she grins from ear to ear. She also still loves to be swaddled in the Miracle Blanket!
*She talks all of the time.
*She always has her hands in her mouth!
*She loves her play mat and her swing.
*She has rolled from her belly to her back 6 times!
*She started rice cereal and seems to like it.
and last but not least.......She has been SICK for over a week thanks to some sick people who come over for SUPERBOWL!!!

Gracie has some sort of virus going on and just not feeling well, but as always, she is being such a sweet baby! I just feel bad because she is not eating well and losing some weight! Hopefully she will get better soon!

Here are some pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Look how cute that smile is in the second picture. She is just beautiful. Please put these on a CD for me and add them to the last one. I went to get my CD today and it was just pictures. I love them but I need some pictures off of a CD for her book.
    Love you guys, Grandma Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paige! Your daughter is adorable. She looks so much like her dad! So I just read "Gracie at 4 months" thingy and what is this Miracle Blanket swaddle thing you're talking about? Myla HAS to be swaddled or she won't sleep and she's kinda growing out of it...? Fill me in!

    Thanks,
    Whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I've missed all these posts! Jesse can't take the computer to work anymore...we're losing touch!

    ReplyDelete