Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gracie is 7 months old!




I can't believe that Gracie is already 7 months, time has gone by so quickly. Here are a few photos of her and a few things she is doing!
*She continues to sleep all night!
*She now takes to longer naps, finally dropped her 30 minute night nap!
*She loves to sit and play with her toys.
*She can bounce really big in her bouncy toy.
*She loves to kick her feet really hard and play in her crib.
*She loves to hold her blanket.
*Loves her food!
*And loves us and all of her little friends! She is so friendly and smiles and everyone and everything!
WE LOVE HER SO MUCH!

4 comments:

  1. Gracie you are getting so big. I can't believe it has been 7 month's already.
    Love & Miss you Grandma Sherry!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same outfit for Sadie (bottom picture) she is a doll Paige! I hope all is going well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting so big! I can't wait until I get so see her next! Before long she is going to be trying to keep up with Evan and Ellie! Love You Lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant believe she is getting so big! Hope your doing great!

    ReplyDelete